For some children and teens, its really hard to wear braces for such a long time! A lot is expected when their braces are in place; teeth need to be kept really clean, certain food and drinks are not permitted, wires stick in and out, all sorts of stuff to put up with! For this reason, we in OrthoClinic operate a reward scheme for patients who need just a little bit more encouragement. We love to reward our patients for keeping their smiles healthy!
Reward Items for Being a Great Patient
- Being on Time To Your Appointment
- Having Good Oral Hygiene
- No Broken or Loose Appliances
- Wearing Your Removable Appliances or Elastics as Instructed
- Seeing Dentist for a Cleaning
- Seeing Dentist for Requested Treatment
- Referring a Friend or Family Member
- Having an appointment on your birthday
- Written practice Testimonial
- Wearing elastics well
OrthoClinic considers a referral from a patient one of the best compliments we can receive! We want to reward our patients for referring others to our practice for treatment. Rewards include vouchers for various shops around Ennis town, such as Easons, Elvery’s and Willow for the teenage girls!