Affordable treatment plans
At OrthoClinic, we want braces to be accessible and affordable to you and your family. For your convenience we accept the following payment methods: Cash, cheque and credit card.
Flexible Interest Free Payment Plan
Financial constraints should not prevent your ability to obtain treatment for you or you child. For this reason, OrthoClinic offers a range of flexible interest free payment plans to allow you to pay for treatment as it is delivered over time. A payment/deposit at the start of treatment is required and the balance is paid in monthly installments during the course of treatment.
Full Payment Discount
A 10% discount is provided for paying in full at the start of treatment. Tax relief of 20% is allowed on orthodontic treatment, reducing the cost by 30% if paid in full at the start of treatment.
OrthoClinic has a discount policy in place for treatment of multiple family members. Please enquire with us about our family discounts.
Treatment costs are listed as a guideline only, based on average difficulty. Costs depend on two factors – the severity of the problem and the type of treatment chosen. Below is an indication of our prices:
To follow are our Orthodontic prices:
- Consultation Free
- Fixed upper & lower metal €3,400
- Fixed upper or lower €1,900
- Fixed upper & lower ceramic €4,000
- Fixed upper or lower ceramic €2,500
- 6 Month Braces upper arch €1,200
- 6 Month Braces upper & lower €2,400
Simply 5 clear Alligners
- Upper or lower €1,200
- Upper & lower €2,400
Orthodontic fees include the cost of retainers and one future set of retainers if the originals are lost or broken.
We have 3 Payment options for full fixed Orthodontic Treatment:
- Payment in full 10% discount
- One third of quoted cost at the beginning of treatment and monthly payments over the predicted course of the treatment
- 50% at start and 50% at end of treatment
- 10% discount for Siblings